Training – Executives
Our trainings are designed from an integral understanding. It is no longer just about imparting knowledge and changing behaviour, but about deeper, inner steps in the individual development of consciousness and potential in all their dimensions. In order to increase the effectiveness of our trainings, they are offered on different levels, depending on the target group. They can be booked both as open seminars and as in-house events. Inhouse, these offers can again be adapted exactly to the requirements and needs of the people in your organisation.
- Innovations-Coaching Training (imu Basic Training): Seeing organizations in a new way and designing them more consciously (open training in Zurich from 16 June 2020 and at imu in Siebenbrunn from 9 July 2020)
- Integral organisational development “intensive” online 2×3 hours or 2 days workshop (29-30 April 2020 online, open training at imu in Siebenbrunn on 2/3 July 2020, 8/9 October 2020 -english, 22/23 October 2020)
- The taste of the integral world view – experience, embody, apply 17-18 July 2020 and 24-25 July 2020 4×4 hours online, more information will follow shortly)
- weTransform – Integral Leadership Training (open training at imu in Siebenbrunn, new dates will be announced shortly)
- Mindful Leadership Training
- Strategic Leadership (open training at imu in Siebenbrunn, further information will follow shortly)
- Integral Organizational Developer (open training at imu in Siebenbrunn, further information will follow shortly)
- Integral coaching – post-systemic, principle-based, precise and effective (open training at imu in Siebenbrunn, further information will follow shortly)
- The Potential Unfolders – The Coaches of the Future Designers – Narmbased Ego-Development in an Organizational Context (open training at imu in Siebenbrunn, further information will follow shortly)
Michael Trestl, Head of Corporate Development, Edelweiss Air:
“The training combines well-founded concepts with practical application and impressively addresses the needs of the participants as individuals but also as a group. Thank you very much, it was a very special experience and I was able to extract a lot for myself.”
Due to Covid-19, we are currently unable to hold face-to-face training sessions. Therefore, we offer part of our training in form of webinars and e-learning. If you are interested, please contact us via email: email@example.com or by phone: +49 821 34366 – 20.